These 30 printable question-and-answer flashcards follow the GCSEPhysicsNinja Atoms & Radiation course video lessons (for personal use only).
Topics covered include:
- Atomic structure, including the nuclear model of the atom (6 flashcards)
- Nuclear radiation types, detection, decay equations and properties (9 flashcards)
- Understanding the half life of a radioactive substance (3 flashcards)
- Radiation safety and uses in industry and medicine (5 flashcards)
- Generating electricity using nuclear fission (3 flashcards)
- Nuclear fusion and the life cycle of stars (4 flashcards)
To make a flashcard simply print, cut out, fold and glue. Then watch the tutorial video to complete the answer page. Remember to test yourself on the flashcard at least 3 times!
Suitable for GCSE, IGCSE, High School Diploma and International Baccalaureate.
After your purchase has completed, you will be able to download the PDF document immediately. We will also send you an email download link.