These 30 printable question-and-answer flashcards follow the GCSEPhysicsNinja Atoms & Radiation course video lessons.
Topics covered include:
- Atomic structure, including the nuclear model of the atom (6 flashcards)
- Nuclear radiation types, detection, decay equations and properties (9 flashcards)
- Understanding the half life of a radioactive substance (3 flashcards)
- Radiation safety and uses in industry and medicine (5 flashcards)
- Generating electricity using nuclear fission (3 flashcards)
- Nuclear fusion and the life cycle of stars (4 flashcards)
To make a flashcard simply print, cut out, fold and glue. Then watch the tutorial video to complete the answer page. Remember to test yourself on the flashcard at least 3 times!
Suitable for GCSE, IGCSE, High School Diploma, International Baccalaureate and O-Level.
Once you have checked-out, you will be able to download the PDF document immediately. We will also send you an email download link.