This is the school licensed edition of the 30 printable question-and-answer flashcards for the GCSEPhysicsNinja Length, Time & Motion video lessons.
Topics covered include:
- Atomic structure, including the nuclear model of the atom (6 flashcards)
- Nuclear radiation types, detection, decay equations and properties (9 flashcards)
- Understanding the half life of a radioactive substance (3 flashcards)
- Radiation safety and uses in industry and medicine (5 flashcards)
- Generating electricity using nuclear fission (3 flashcards)
- Nuclear fusion and the life cycle of stars (4 flashcards)
This edition is licensed to your school, allowing unlimited duplication and distribution of the flashcards as a teaching and learning aid for your students. Private tutors and other educational organisations can also use this edition in their teaching.
- To make each flashcard, simply print, cut out, fold and glue.
- Watch the tutorial videos to complete the answer pages.
- Students will get the most benefit by testing themselves at least 3 times on each flashcard over a period of a few weeks.
Suitable for GCSE, IGCSE, High School Diploma and International Baccalaureate.
After purchase, please allow 48 hours to receive the PDF file of the flashcards by email.
If you have any questions, please get in touch.