These 67 printable question-and-answer flashcards follow the GCSEPhysicsNinja Electricity course video lessons (for personal use only).
Topics covered include:
- Static Electricity: producing and detecting electrical charges, electrical field patterns (6 flashcards).
- Electrical Current: flow of charge, calculations of charge, time and current (4 flashcards).
- Potential Difference & Electrical Work: EMF of a cell, potential difference, voltage and work done (5 flashcards).
- Resistance: filament bulb, ohmic conductors, the diode, how resistance depends on diameter and length of a wire, calculations involving potential difference, current and resistance (10 flashcards).
- Circuits & Components: series and parallel circuits, resistor networks, circuit analysis and electrical components including the LDR and thermistor (20 flashcards).
- Digital electronics: logic gates, truth tables, system design (5 flashcards).
- Household electricity: alternating current, oscilloscopes, mains electricity safety, fuses and circuit breakers, the earth wire, electrical power equation and calculations (17 flashcards).
To make a flashcard simply print, cut out, fold and glue. Then watch the tutorial video to complete the answer page. Remember to test yourself on the flashcard at least 3 times!
Suitable for GCSE, IGCSE, High School Diploma and International Baccalaureate.
After your purchase has completed, you will be able to download the PDF document immediately. We will also send you an email download link.