These 67 printable question-and-answer flashcards follow the GCSEPhysicsNinja Electricity course video lessons.
Topics covered include:
- Static Electricity: producing and detecting electrical charges, electrical field patterns (6 flashcards).
- Electrical Current: flow of charge, calculations of charge, time and current (4 flashcards).
- Potential Difference & Electrical Work: EMF of a cell, potential difference, voltage and work done (5 flashcards).
- Resistance: filament bulb, ohmic conductors, the diode, how resistance depends on diameter and length of a wire, calculations involving potential difference, current and resistance (10 flashcards).
- Circuits & Components: series and parallel circuits, resistor networks, circuit analysis and electrical components including the LDR and thermistor (20 flashcards).
- Digital electronics: logic gates, truth tables, system design (5 flashcards).
- Household electricity: alternating current, oscilloscopes, mains electricity safety, fuses and circuit breakers, the earth wire, electrical power equation and calculations (17 flashcards).
To make a flashcard simply print, cut out, fold and glue. Then watch the tutorial video to complete the answer page. Remember to test yourself on the flashcard at least 3 times!
Suitable for GCSE, IGCSE, High School Diploma, International Baccalaureate and O-Level.
Once you have checked-out, you will be able to download the PDF document immediately. We will also send you an email download link.