This is the school licensed edition of the 67 printable question-and-answer flashcards for the GCSEPhysicsNinja Electricity video lessons.
Topics covered include:
- Static Electricity: producing and detecting electrical charges, electrical field patterns (6 flashcards).
- Electrical Current: flow of charge, calculations of charge, time and current (4 flashcards).
- Potential Difference & Electrical Work: EMF of a cell, potential difference, voltage and work done (5 flashcards).
- Resistance: filament bulb, ohmic conductors, the diode, how resistance depends on diameter and length of a wire, calculations involving potential difference, current and resistance (10 flashcards).
- Circuits & Components: series and parallel circuits, resistor networks, circuit analysis and electrical components including the LDR and thermistor (20 flashcards).
- Digital electronics: logic gates, truth tables, system design (5 flashcards).
- Household electricity: alternating current, oscilloscopes, mains electricity safety, fuses and circuit breakers, the earth wire, electrical power equation and calculations (17 flashcards).
This edition is licensed to your school, allowing unlimited duplication and distribution of the flashcards as a teaching and learning aid for your students. Private tutors and other educational organisations can also use this edition in their teaching.
- To make each flashcard, simply print, cut out, fold and glue.
- Watch the tutorial videos to complete the answer pages.
- Students will get the most benefit by testing themselves at least 3 times on each flashcard over a period of a few weeks.
Suitable for GCSE, IGCSE, High School Diploma and International Baccalaureate.
After purchase, please allow 48 hours to receive the PDF file of the flashcards by email.
If you have any questions, please get in touch.