This is the school licensed edition of the 33 printable question-and-answer flashcards for the GCSEPhysicsNinja Electromagnetism video lessons.
Topics covered include:
- Magnetism basics: Properties of magnets, magnetic fields and magnetic materials (8 flashcards).
- How electricity creates a magnetic field: Magnetic field patterns and field strength due to a current. Applications of electromagnets such as the electric bell (6 flashcards).
- The motor effect: Fleming's left hand rule, the DC motor and charged particles moving in a magnetic field (6 flashcards).
- Electromagnetic induction: How a changing magnetic field can generate electricity (4 flashcards).
- Applications of electromagnetic induction: The rotating coil generator and transformer. Structure of a transformer and calculations including turns-voltage and power formulae (9 flashcards).
This edition is licensed to your school, allowing unlimited duplication and distribution of the flashcards as a teaching and learning aid for your students. Private tutors and other educational organisations can also use this edition in their teaching.
- To make each flashcard, simply print, cut out, fold and glue.
- Watch the tutorial videos to complete the answer pages.
- Students will get the most benefit by testing themselves at least 3 times on each flashcard over a period of a few weeks.
Suitable for GCSE, IGCSE, High School Diploma and International Baccalaureate.
After purchase, please allow 48 hours to receive the PDF file of the flashcards by email.
If you have any questions, please get in touch.