These 33 printable question-and-answer flashcards follow the GCSEPhysicsNinja Electromagnetism course video lessons.
Topics covered include:
- Magnetism basics: Properties of magnets, magnetic fields and magnetic materials (8 flashcards).
- How electricity creates a magnetic field: Magnetic field patterns and field strength due to a current. Applications of electromagnets such as the electric bell (6 flashcards).
- The motor effect: Fleming's left hand rule, the DC motor and charged particles moving in a magnetic field (6 flashcards).
- Electromagnetic induction: How a changing magnetic field can generate electricity (4 flashcards).
- Applications of electromagnetic induction: The rotating coil generator and transformer. Structure of a transformer and calculations including turns-voltage and power formulae (9 flashcards).
To make a flashcard simply print, cut out, fold and glue. Then watch the tutorial video to complete the answer page. Remember to test yourself on the flashcard at least 3 times!
Suitable for GCSE, IGCSE, High School Diploma, International Baccalaureate and O-Level.
Once you have checked-out, you will be able to download the PDF document immediately. We will also send you an email download link.