This is the school 1-year licensed edition of the 47 printable question-and-answer flashcards for the GCSEPhysicsNinja Energy & Power video lessons.
Topics covered include:
- Types of Energy and transfers (5 flashcards)
- Energy efficiency including equations and calculations (4 flashcards)
- Gravitational energy and kinetic energy transfer for falling bodies (5 flashcards)
- Work done by forces including braking and springs (7 flashcards)
- Using the power of an appliance to calculate energy transfer (6 flashcards)
- Calculating the Cost of electrical energy and payback time (4 flashcards)
- Renewable and non-renewable energy resources (8 flashcards)
- Electricity power stations and small-scale electricity generation (3 flashcards)
- Energy resources, the environment and electricity distribution (5 flashcards)
This edition is licensed for 1 year to your school, allowing unlimited duplication and distribution of the flashcards as a teaching and learning aid for your students. Private tutors and other educational organisations can also use this edition in their teaching.
- To make each flashcard, simply print, cut out, fold and glue.
- Watch the tutorial videos to complete the answer pages.
- Students will get the most benefit by testing themselves at least 3 times on each flashcard over a period of a few weeks.
Suitable for GCSE, IGCSE, High School Diploma and International Baccalaureate.
After purchase, please allow 48 hours to receive the PDF file of the flashcards by email.
If you have any questions, please get in touch.