These 47 printable question-and-answer flashcards follow the GCSEPhysicsNinja Energy & Power course video lessons.
Topics covered include:
- Types of Energy and transfers (5 flashcards)
- Energy efficiency including equations and calculations (4 flashcards)
- Gravitational energy and kinetic energy transfer for falling bodies (5 flashcards)
- Work done by forces including braking and springs (7 flashcards)
- Using the power of an appliance to calculate energy transfer (6 flashcards)
- Calculating the Cost of electrical energy and payback time (4 flashcards)
- Renewable and non-renewable energy resources (8 flashcards)
- Electricity power stations and small-scale electricity generation (3 flashcards)
- Energy resources, the environment and electricity distribution (5 flashcards)
To make a flashcard simply print, cut out, fold and glue. Then watch the tutorial video to complete the answer page. Remember to test yourself on the flashcard at least 3 times!
Suitable for GCSE, IGCSE, High School Diploma, International Baccalaureate and O-Level.
Once you have checked-out, you will be able to download the PDF document immediately. We will also send you an email download link.