This is the school licensed edition of the 34 printable question-and-answer flashcards for the GCSEPhysicsNinja Length, Time & Motion video lessons.
Topics covered include:
- Measuring quantities such as length, time and density (8 flashcards)
- Using equations of motion for average speed and acceleration (5 flashcards)
- Understanding and interpreting distance-time graphs (4 flashcards)
- Understanding and interpreting velocity-time graphs (7 flashcards)
- The conditions needed for objects to move in circular motion (4 flashcards)
- Working with simple pendulums (4 flashcards)
- Calculating resultant velocity vectors (2 flashcards)
This edition is licensed to your school, allowing unlimited duplication and distribution of the flashcards as a teaching and learning aid for your students. Private tutors and other educational organisations can also use this edition in their teaching.
- To make each flashcard, simply print, cut out, fold and glue.
- Watch the tutorial videos to complete the answer pages.
- Students will get the most benefit by testing themselves at least 3 times on each flashcard over a period of a few weeks.
Suitable for GCSE, IGCSE, High School Diploma and International Baccalaureate.
After purchase, please allow 48 hours to receive the PDF file of the flashcards by email.
If you have any questions, please get in touch.