These 61 printable question-and-answer flashcards follow the GCSEPhysicsNinja Mass & Forces video lessons and are for personal use only.
Topics covered include:
- The difference between mass and weight (4 flashcards)
- Using Newton's Laws of motion with resultant forces (8 flashcards)
- Understanding how friction slows down objects that move through fluids (7 flashcards)
- Understanding the factors affecting vehicle stopping distance (4 flashcards)
- Force vs. extension for springs (6 flashcards)
- Centre of mass, turning forces and stability of different shaped objects (14 flashcards)
- Calculations using conservation of momentum and impulse equations (7 flashcards)
- Working with pressure in liquids and gases (11 flashcards)
To make a flashcard simply print, cut out, fold and glue. Then watch the tutorial video to complete the answer page. Remember to test yourself on the flashcard at least 3 times!
Suitable for GCSE, IGCSE, High School Diploma and International Baccalaureate.
After your purchase has completed, you will be able to download the PDF document immediately. We will also send you an email download link.