These 61 printable question-and-answer flashcards follow the GCSEPhysicsNinja Mass & Forces video lessons.
Topics covered include:
- The difference between mass and weight (4 flashcards)
- Using Newton's Laws of motion with resultant forces (8 flashcards)
- Understanding how friction slows down objects that move through fluids (7 flashcards)
- Understanding the factors affecting vehicle stopping distance (4 flashcards)
- Force vs. extension for springs (6 flashcards)
- Centre of mass, turning forces and stability of different shaped objects (14 flashcards)
- Calculations using conservation of momentum and impulse equations (7 flashcards)
- Working with pressure in liquids and gases (11 flashcards)
To make a flashcard simply print, cut out, fold and glue. Then watch the tutorial video to complete the answer page. Remember to test yourself on the flashcard at least 3 times!
Suitable for GCSE, IGCSE, High School Diploma, International Baccalaureate and O-Level.
Once you have checked-out, you will be able to download the PDF document immediately. We will also send you an email download link.