This is the school 1-year licensed edition of the 61 printable question-and-answer flashcards for the GCSEPhysicsNinja Mass & Forces video lessons.
Topics covered include:
- The difference between mass and weight (4 flashcards)
- Using Newton's Laws of motion with resultant forces (8 flashcards)
- Understanding how friction slows down objects that move through fluids (7 flashcards)
- Understanding the factors affecting vehicle stopping distance (4 flashcards)
- Force vs. extension for springs (6 flashcards)
- Centre of mass, turning forces and stability of different shaped objects (14 flashcards)
- Calculations using conservation of momentum and impulse equations (7 flashcards)
- Working with pressure in liquids and gases (11 flashcards)
This edition is licensed for 1 year to your school, allowing unlimited duplication and distribution of the flashcards as a teaching and learning aid for your students. Private tutors and other educational organisations can also use this edition in their teaching.
- To make each flashcard, simply print, cut out, fold and glue.
- Watch the tutorial videos to complete the answer pages.
- Students will get the most benefit by testing themselves at least 3 times on each flashcard over a period of a few weeks.
Suitable for GCSE, IGCSE, High School Diploma and International Baccalaureate.
After purchase, please allow 48 hours to receive the PDF file of the flashcards by email.
If you have any questions, please get in touch.