These 70 printable question-and-answer flashcards follow the GCSEPhysicsNinja Waves course video lessons (for personal use only).
Topics covered include:
- Wave basics: amplitude, wavelength, frequency, units & quantities (8 flashcards)
- Properties of electromagnetic waves (7 flashcards)
- Waves & space: how electromagnetic waves help us to better understand our universe (4 flashcards)
- Types and properties of mechanical waves: (8 flashcards)
- Medical uses of ultrasound (3 flashcards)
- X-rays: properties, uses in medicine and safety issues (5 flashcards)
- Three important wave behaviours: reflection, diffraction and refraction (8 flashcards)
- Total internal reflection calculations and practical uses (8 flashcards)
- Converging and diverging lenses, ray diagrams and properties (13 flashcards)
- Structure of the human eye and how vision can be corrected (6 flashcards)
To make a flashcard simply print, cut out, fold and glue. Then watch the tutorial video to complete the answer page. Remember to test yourself on the flashcard at least 3 times!
Suitable for GCSE, IGCSE, High School Diploma and International Baccalaureate.
After your purchase has completed, you will be able to download the PDF document immediately. We will also send you an email download link.