These 70 printable question-and-answer flashcards follow the GCSEPhysicsNinja Waves course video lessons.
Topics covered include:
- Wave basics: amplitude, wavelength, frequency, units & quantities (8 flashcards)
- Properties of electromagnetic waves (7 flashcards)
- Waves & space: how electromagnetic waves help us to better understand our universe (4 flashcards)
- Types and properties of mechanical waves: (8 flashcards)
- Medical uses of ultrasound (3 flashcards)
- X-rays: properties, uses in medicine and safety issues (5 flashcards)
- Three important wave behaviours: reflection, diffraction and refraction (8 flashcards)
- Total internal reflection calculations and practical uses (8 flashcards)
- Converging and diverging lenses, ray diagrams and properties (13 flashcards)
- Structure of the human eye and how vision can be corrected (6 flashcards)
To make a flashcard simply print, cut out, fold and glue. Then watch the tutorial video to complete the answer page. Remember to test yourself on the flashcard at least 3 times!
Suitable for GCSE, IGCSE, High School Diploma, International Baccalaureate and O-Level.
Once you have checked-out, you will be able to download the PDF document immediately. We will also send you an email download link.