This is the school licensed edition of the 70 printable question-and-answer flashcards for the GCSEPhysicsNinja Waves video lessons.
Topics covered include:
- Wave basics: amplitude, wavelength, frequency, units & quantities (8 flashcards)
- Properties of electromagnetic waves (7 flashcards)
- Waves & space: how electromagnetic waves help us to better understand our universe (4 flashcards)
- Types and properties of mechanical waves: (8 flashcards)
- Medical uses of ultrasound (3 flashcards)
- X-rays: properties, uses in medicine and safety issues (5 flashcards)
- Three important wave behaviours: reflection, diffraction and refraction (8 flashcards)
- Total internal reflection calculations and practical uses (8 flashcards)
- Converging and diverging lenses, ray diagrams and properties (13 flashcards)
- Structure of the human eye and how vision can be corrected (6 flashcards)
This edition is licensed to your school, allowing unlimited duplication and distribution of the flashcards as a teaching and learning aid for your students. Private tutors and other educational organisations can also use this edition in their teaching.
- To make each flashcard, simply print, cut out, fold and glue.
- Watch the tutorial videos to complete the answer pages.
- Students will get the most benefit by testing themselves at least 3 times on each flashcard over a period of a few weeks.
Suitable for GCSE, IGCSE, High School Diploma and International Baccalaureate.
After purchase, please allow 48 hours to receive the PDF file of the flashcards by email.
If you have any questions, please get in touch.