These 47 printable question-and-answer flashcards follow the GCSEPhysicsNinja Energy & Power course video lessons (for personal use only).
Topics covered include:
- Types of Energy and transfers (5 flashcards)
- Energy efficiency including equations and calculations (4 flashcards)
- Gravitational energy and kinetic energy transfer for falling bodies (5 flashcards)
- Work done by forces including braking and springs (7 flashcards)
- Using the power of an appliance to calculate energy transfer (6 flashcards)
- Calculating the Cost of electrical energy and payback time (4 flashcards)
- Renewable and non-renewable energy resources (8 flashcards)
- Electricity power stations and small-scale electricity generation (3 flashcards)
- Energy resources, the environment and electricity distribution (5 flashcards)
To make a flashcard simply print, cut out, fold and glue. Then watch the tutorial video to complete the answer page. Remember to test yourself on the flashcard at least 3 times!
Suitable for GCSE, IGCSE, High School Diploma and International Baccalaureate.
After your purchase has completed, you will be able to download the PDF document immediately. We will also send you an email download link.