Welcome to GCSEPhysicsNinja.com Terms & Conditions. There's a fair amount of legal speak on this page which basically tries to make life fairer and happier for everyone who uses GCSEPhysicsNinja.com. So make yourself a nice hot cup of tea or coffee, take a deep breath and go for it! I hope it makes sense.
If you have questions regarding this website or this agreement, please get in touch at https://gcsephysicsninja.com/contact-us/
Introduction & Quick Links
The term 'website' refers to GCSEPhysicsNinja.com .
The term ‘GCSEPhysicsNinja.com’ or 'GCSEPhysicsNinja' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or 'our' refers to the owner of the website, Oliver J. Wedgwood whose address is 19 Elizabeth Drive, Tring, Herts, UK.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
'Content' means the products, services, resources, information, data, specifications, photographs, text, audio, video and other content displayed on the website.
Please note that the use of certain content or the conduct of certain transactions on the website could be subject to additional terms and conditions that we will make available to you before using such content or completing such transactions.
This website and its original content is copyright of GCSEPhysicsNinja.com - © Oliver J. Wedgwood 2013-2016. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the content in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- By purchasing access to, or downloading any type of digital content from the website, you are granted a personal and non-exclusive license ('Personal Use Licence') to use the content solely for your personal and non-commercial use.
- Teachers who access GCSEPhysicsNinja.com are granted the right display the flashcards and video tutorials as an aid to their school's physics lessons, for example using an overhead projector.
- Schools have the option to purchase a GCSEPhysicsNinja.com 1-year Schools' Licence. A valid Schools' Licence purchased within the last calendar year grants permission for teachers of the named school to copy and distribute GCSEPhysicsNinja.com printed or digital material (for example, pages from workbook or flashcards PDF file) as an aid to their physics teaching. The Schools' Licence may not be transferred, shared or sold to any other third party. Please contact us for pricing and further details.
You may not, except with our express written permission or licence, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Purchases and Refunds
You may return your flashcard workbook to us within 30 days of receipt of the products if the products are complete and are in an unused and undamaged condition. We will refund to you the full purchase price already paid by you, but not the delivery costs of your initial purchase. Likewise the transport risk and return costs are borne by you.
The prices of our products are subject to change at our sole discretion.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the content found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such content may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any content on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and digital file downloads. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to GCSEPhysicsNinja.com, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not use this website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this website or in any way that impacts user access to this website. You may not use this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the website, or to any person or business entity.
- You may not engage in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website, or while using this website.
- You may not use this website to engage in any advertising or marketing other than to promote GCSEPhysicsNinja.com.
- Certain areas of this website are restricted from access by you and GCSEPhysicsNinja.com may further restrict access by you to any areas of this website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by GCSEPhysicsNinja.com and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of GCSEPhysicsNinja.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, GCSEPhysicsNinja.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Please note that this agreement may be altered from time to time. Any changes will be posted on this page and we encourage you to review this Agreement from time to time.
Phew! Congratulations - you made it to the end!
If you have questions regarding this website or this agreement, please contact us at https://gcsephysicsninja.com/contact-us/
Share this page 🙂